January Skincare and Haircare Empties 20161:00:00 AM
Here are what I've used up the past few months.
- Hypo-allergenic for sensitive skin and contains organic ingredients.
- No synthetic fragrances, phthalates, harsh sulfates, lauryl / laureth sulfate and parabens.
- 100% Vegetarian ingredients, certified organic.
- Not tested on animals.
- Has dimethicones and alcohol (bummer)
- Has SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), Sodium Hydroxide, "Perfume Water", FD & C Yellow #6, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Alkalide Capain, Cerecin and Papain, Vitamin E & A ( in order of what was written in the box)
- 100% pure cold-pressed Argan Oil
- Has a lot of chemicals and other ingredients that I don't really approve of like fragrance. I don't even want to mention all of them.
- 99% Aloe Vera Gel
- Has SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Contains fragrance